The world right now Demands Change!
People are searching for and want vision. The world is also looking to have hope and re-kindle their hope. The ability to have an authentic and trusting community, to successfully reach their desired hope.
They want to know that it's going to be ok.
Definition of HOPE:
- A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.
- Something that is hoped for or desired: Success is our hope.
- One that is a source of or reason for hope: the team's only hope for victory.
- The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a future good, difficult but not impossible to attain with God's help.
- Trust; confidence.
When you provide Hope to people (something much bigger than themselves), provide them agrace filled and lovingcommunity, to attain their hope and the ability to sustain their hope, you have a winning formula.
- Hope to realize all their goals, dreams and aspirations.
- Hope for more freedom.
- Hope of a better life.
- Hope of having better health.
- Hope of having greater prosperity.
- Hope of being able to give back.
- Hope for a higher connection with God.
When we create a grace filled and loving community to do so, we create impact, when we create impact, we create momentum. When we create momentum it turns into a movement. When the movement turns into further momentum, it creates a crusade.
At Women of Faith, we inspire, lead and equip women. We tell stories. We share stories. We elevate lives. We provide hope thru Jesus’ love.
The Women of Faith community is this, a loving community of women who love Jesus and are able to come together to assist each other, to inspire and encourage each other.
Who are you able to provide hope to today?
Women of Faith is a global ministry, specializing in the use of all forms of media & technology, as a conduit to connect people to people and exponentially grow friends and community globally and to create disciples 24/7, 365 days per year. This allows Women of Faith to reach more people and to have more impact in growing God’s Kingdom. Women of Faith is also committed to carrying the legacy of wisdom, story and authenticity, by providing various media, initiatives, resources, events, courses, studies, partnerships and programs. These are utilized in delivering spiritual strength, life leadership, real relationships and to encourage and equip women to experience a deeper relationship with Jesus. Women of Faith's Foundational Voice is Alita Reynolds.